We understand how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure and we take this very seriously. We have taken steps to make sure your personal information is looked after in the best possible way and we review this regularly.
Our Privacy Notice will apply to all our patients and includes the following:
- What information we collect from you;
- How we use the information we hold about you;
- The legal basis for collecting that data
- Who your information is shared with;
- How long we keep your information;
- Security of your data;
- Rights of access/correction;
- The right to object/complain;
- Thrid Party engagement/suppliers;
To Find Out More CLICK HERE
Our Data Protection Officer is Andy Hallowell, the Practice Manager.