Welcome to Ringwood Medical Centre
We hope that you find this website helpful and informative. This website is designed to inform you of the service we currently offer and the Staff and Clinicians who are here to help you with your medical needs.
Ringwood Medical Centre is dedicated to providing a high quality of service in a caring environment. Our building offers easy access for disabled patients and we are Dementia and Learning Disability Friendly.
We form part of the of the West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group which covers a wide area of the New Forest.
A MESSAGE FOR OUR PATIENTS
- Wash your hands.
- Cover your face.
- Make space.
FLU CLINICS 2020, UPDATED
We are now taking bookings for all patients who are aged 50-64 who do not have an at risk condition. If you are interested in receiving a Flu Vaccination this year, please contact us as soon as possible to book an appointment.
Guidance about what to do on the day of our clinics can be found further down.
We still have appointments and vaccinations for every patient who is eligible to receive a Flu Vaccination. This includes all patients aged 65 and over, and any patient with an ‘at-risk condition’ aged 65 and under.
An ‘at-risk condition’ includes:
- A diagnosis of:
- Cancer, currently undergoing chemotherapy
- Coeliac Disease
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Neurological Disease
- Chronic Respiratory Disease (Asthma and/or COPD)
- If you are Pregnant
- If you have a Learning Disability
- If you have suffered a Stroke.
When you attend for you flu vaccination is important that all patients follow our guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Please attend at you appointment time, no earlier or later.
- Wear a face mask.
- Wear loose clothing or short sleeves. Please remove any extra layers you may be wearing while you queue.
- Remain 2 metres apart while queuing.